- I completed my forty-hour mediation registration with the Indiana Continuing Legal Education Forum (ICLEF) in 2002 and stay current with continuing education credits in mediation training.
- I have served the Allen County Superior and Circuit Courts as a mediator since 2002.
- I specialize in family law cases: divorce, custody, property distribution, parenting arrangements, child support, etc.
- I have also mediated workplace disputes, school-setting conflicts, and issues around caring for elderly parents.
- Licentiate in Canon Law (Master in Church Law), Catholic University of America, Washington, DC
- Master of Divinity, Athenaeum of Ohio, Cincinnati, OH
- Bachelor of Liberal Arts, Athenaeum of Ohio, Cincinnati, OH
- Domestic Relations Mediator Registration Course, ICLEF